14 Washington Street, Barre, VT
* Renovated in 1970
* 46 apartments of elderly/disabled housing
* 18 efficiency apartments ~ 450 Square Feet
* 27 one-bedroom apartments (3 handicap accessible units) ~ 500 Square Feet
* 1 two-bedroom apartment ~ 700 Square Feet
*Approximate 10-12 month wait time for efficiency apartments.
* Waiting list: Approximately 6-12 months (please call BHA for details)
* Laundry facilities in basement
* Oil heat, hot water, and electricity provided by BHA
* Cable (extended basic package) provided by Charter Communications for $25 per month,
payable to BHA
* Trash chute on each floor
* Air conditioners allowed, but must be installed by BHA
* Breakfast and noon meals available by The Galley dining room, Monday-Friday if desired
* Assigned limited parking for residents only - NO VISITOR PARKING
* Community rooms and activities available
* Downtown location; near library, churches, banks, stores, etc.
* Housing and Supportive Services [HASS] Services and Programs sponsored by Central Vt.
Home Health and Hospice